Is that a little error or is normal?

Any other software that is not listed above.
felipelima

Is that a little error or is normal?

Post by felipelima » Sat Sep 25, 2010 3:29 pm

Hi again, bootblock, looking at the english's xml language file, I found the following:
<Item Name="Cancel" Text="C&ancel" /> , but it shouldn't be <Item Name="Cancel" Text="&Cancel" /> ?

In my file I change it, and putted the second one, is that ok?

Are there anyway to see all screen of program without perform all actions, to make a complete fix review?

Cause error' screens for example do not appear without presence of such error variables.

And finally, but not less important, bootblock, What would you mean with the following sentence: "Click to view information its information...", I tried to abstract but, that's frying my brain...

Almost all done, just need a good review fix.

BootBlock
Unclean, unclean!

Re: Is that a little error or is normal?

Post by BootBlock » Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:06 pm

Hey felipelima,
<Item Name="Cancel" Text="C&ancel" /> , but it shouldn't be <Item Name="Cancel" Text="&Cancel" />
I think the C key accelerator is used by something else, so I chose A for that one.
Are there anyway to see all screen of program without perform all actions, to make a complete fix review?
Unfortunately not. I'm not really sure of a good way of doing this...

If the length of the translated strings are roughly the same as English versions, then it should be OK. Although I did make sure that each control was as long as possible to try and avoid any clipped words or wrapping.
And finally, but not less important, bootblock, What would you mean with the following sentence: "Click to view information its information...", I tried to abstract but, that's frying my brain...
Argh, that's a typo. Thanks for letting me know about that one. It's supposed to be just as you'd expect: "Click to view its information..."