I used to despise Doctor Who, but started liking it during the revival in 2005.
I much prefer the Steven Moffet/Matt Smith Doctor Who to Russell T. Davies. Stuff that annoyed me about RTD:
- The sonic screwdriver being used to solve everything.
- The Doctor knows about everything EVAR.
- "Sorry. I'm so, so sorry." OH SHUT UP YOU PECKER
- Defeating a baddy with the love in the world. What?!
- Fear Her / Love and Monsters
- Hitting the gigantic Reset Button(TM). Although this did happen in The Pandorica Opens, it wasn't in the least bit .
- Lots of other crap I can't remember.
- Men secks.
Moffet+Smith = win.
What's not to like about fish custard, eh?
"It's a fez. I wear a fez now. Fezzes are cool."
I kinda wish they'd do some proper adult episodes. I don't mean that stupid Torchwood sex crap, but actual proper horror-type stuff.
Not the most popular show, but a definite Top 20 in popularity.
Yeah, the top spot probably goes to Top Gear. Coz it's ace, innit. Better not be Eastenders/Coronation Street or else I'll start smashing shit up.